Monday, December 23, 2013

LADIES, (I'm Not Judging No One) But when you always wearing little shorts, revealing clothes, & always half naked...You think men are looking at you cause you are sexy? The truth Is the 1st thing that comes to mind is sex & more sex. Because it simply shows you have no respect for yourself or anyone else. MEN, (I'm Not Judging No One) But if you are sagging your pants, wearing them half way off your behind..I'm sorry that ain't swagg! Cause in prison that means you are another man girlfriend & it shows you have no respect for yourself or anybody else. And ain't no woman going to holla at you showing your dirty draws...unless she has no morals or business about herself. Pull your pants up & be a gentleman. Ladies & gentleman how you carry yourself will take you along way & I'm sure neither one of you would want to introduce someone like this to your mother or father... #I

No comments:

Post a Comment